Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Story Of Us

This is A Story Of Us, how I always thought we are going to be Forever and Always. Our Love Story was one that was meant to be Long Lived. How did it turn out this way?

The Best Day of my life was the day I met you. How I wished we would Never Grow Up. Things would have been much simpler.

I remember the days where Sparks Fly between us, how I was your Superman and that we were Untouchable. I still remember the times where we would be A Place In This World, singing Our Song all day long. Never will I forget the night you left, the Last Kiss we shared was an Enchanted one. Oh how Innocent and Naive I was to believe that things would stay this way. No words can describe The Way I Loved You and now that you're gone, what's left are just Teardrops On My Guitar. I Should've Said No when you told me that we shouldn't be together anymore.

How could you be so Mean? I've never seen someone who is as cild as you. Ever since you left you have treated me as though I was Invisbile and I know You're Not Sorry for the things you have done. Oh how you have Changed. Now you're just a Picture to Burn after you've Haunted me for years.

I wish that I would have realised earlier that you are the best thing that's ever been Mine. I'd go Back To December anytime to change my own mind. If only This Was A Movie, you'd Come In With The Rain.

No comments: