Monday, January 24, 2011

blog posts

sometimes i tend to like to post make multiple posts on a single day as there are times when I actually write my posts in the office and too lazy to copy it them down into my phone. and as promised, my story with all the taylor swift's titles of her songs are up. enjoy reading it! i think its kinda innovative and its nt easy trying to use all her songs. as you can see there are many song titles that are still not inside. She has like 40 plus songs and some titles are quite impossible to use.

Today was a kinda shag day. Office was the usual calling and stuff. I wonder how long i can survive in that boring place. There's so much other things to do outside right now. Like exercise and watching anime and starcraft 2 master league of cause. or perhaps find another job. I realise i keep sleeping in the office. I cant seem to be able to stay awake at all. My body clock is kinda screwed up as I can only sleep 5 hours straight. I cant fall asleep by 12 and if I do sleep at that time, I wake up 1 hour earlier at 545 when i usually wake up at 645, so the number of hours i do actually sleep is the same. I feel like ponning work on some days really, to just take a rest at home. Nothing feels better at home really. I think i will work on my nxt essay tomorrow, the one on friends. Didn't really have the time to work on it today cos i was sleeping all the way.

Gym was quite tiring, haven lifted those weights in ages and my muscles have all turned soft and untoned. time to get them back in shape. i hate to run. running is such a pain the ass. i only ran for like 18 min at the speed of 11 which is 10 m every 3-4 seconds. and it got me all panting and shit. and i took about 10-15 min to recover from that. but its a gd start at least. to get me all sweating. my initial plan to swim after gym kinda failed due to time constraints. if only im nt working tmr i will definitely hit the pool.

I really hope to keep this blog alive. At least there's sth for me to do when i've got nth to do. jus random ranting and of cos RETARDEDTHOUGHTS at anytime is better then none. sharing my joys and sorrows with my friends who know the existence of this blog. and to lz who is reading this now. HAHAHA.. i hope u find the love of your life.. :) he might not be standing in front of you now. but im sure he's waiting out there somewhere for you both to find each other. and when u do find that someone. BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW FIRST.

Quite a LONG post to mark the I AM BACK post.

No comments: